Wednesday, July 30, 2008

Trent Frick, our Nephew needs a miracle

Transcending all of this is the news that our 35 year old nephew Trent, an architect living in Denver with his lovely wife of 5 years is in critical condition, just having come out of brain surgery to remove a malignant tumor(Glioma). But only one of the three that were there could be removed surgically. Trent has had this condition for 4 years and this has been an ongoing battle. Now it is getting serious as there are more tumors.

So we are asking everyone reading this blog to stop right now and pray for a miraculous healing for Trent. We believe in healing and have seen it in our own family. So please pray.

Thanks.

4 comments:

Dawn M said...

Sorry to hear about Trent, I will keep him in our Prayers. I'm glad Todd and Miriam are nearby.

Anonymous said...

We pray for Trent's strength and healing, encouragement for his family, and for the doctors' ministrations. Stan and Jane

acarolyns said...

To our Heavenly Father,
We pray for a miracle at this moment in Trent's life. May he be touched by the Master and begin to show improvement. You said in your word, "By His Stripes we are healed" and we are holding you to your word. Thank you Father in advance as we all agree in Prayer in the mighty name of Jesus.

Unknown said...

hello, my name is Hali Keenan and Trent and I went to bible camp together and maintained a friendship past high school. I have just tried to look him up as we have lost touch in recent years and came to this site. He is one of the most beautiful, most geniuine, kindest-hearted human beings I have ever known and I am shattered to hear of his and his family's struggle. I will pray for him and encourage everyone I know to do the same. If there is anything at all that I can do, please contact me at halijo@gmail.com
All the hope and faith in the world,
Hali Keenan