Friday, September 12, 2008

Ludington to Grand Haven

Smooth travel for the 50 miles of travel today! Gave us time to enjoy the beautiful scenery of sand dunes which line the Eastern shore of Lake Michigan. One would think we are back in Florida with all the beautiful beaches. If you Minnesotans haven't been to this area, it would make for a great little vacation trip. You could drive to Milwaukee and take the fast ferry to this side of the lake for a few days of fun in the sun on an ocean-like beach. (better make that next year)

I just heard someone is expecting. Maybe she will post a comment and let us know when the due date is.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Well, if anyone is wondering...IT'S NOT ME!!!! HA... I think I know! Let's she if she will post!

Becca Groves said...

I also feel I should clear the air that it is not me either! But I just found out about this mama-to-be last night and am so happy to hear this news!

And, a special shout out to Ms. Lisa Groves, celebrating her birthday today! Happy Birthday Lisa!

Jamie Willow said...

love that the daughters are squirming :) it's me! I'm the one....at least I suspect I'm the one...there's probably more of us out there in the world :) My due date is April 14th...to bad you can't sail my way for a visit! happy travels, I always love checking in :)

jamie